Monday, October 22, 2007

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

No, not Christmas, Fall!



I love Fall, the colors, the change in weather, the ability to open my windows and of course, the Mother of all holidays, Halloween.



Not sure if it is going to stick or not, but we were blasted with a cold front about 3 am and it dropped over 4 inches of rain in a matter of hours. No, I am not turning into one of those weather people, I know this because it took me ten years to get to work this morning due to flooding on the FREEWAY. Yes, it tends to flood in the lower out lying area's of Austin, but a major freeway?!



Anyway, the windows are open, the animals are frisky and I am not sweating! As an added bonus, I actually had time to finish my homework and ace a test, so that means that for the first time in three weeks, I have an evening to do as I darn well please! Can you hear me smiling????

4 comments:

You Know My Name said...

It took you 10 years to get to work? That's a really long time.
Have I rubbed in the fact that I walk to work now yet? ;)

KathySRW said...

Good to hear you are enjoying the weather!

Michelle said...

the freeway flooded? What the....How does that happen?

The Lady in Red said...

I heart fall!