This blog revolves around Kimberly aka Angwee Piwate and her need for additional items for her groovy new bachelorette pad. Now, we have been best friends for ages, but she falls just under my husband on the short list of people who aggravate the hell out of me when shopping. What started as an innocent enough adventure in 2 hours escalated into me nearly having to go to jail in order to get out of the parking lot.
Here are my observations of this tragic event:
- Free range children, half of whom had snot rings and coughs that brought to mind whooping cough running buck wild throughout the store or screaming at high decibels everywhere you turned.
- Ikea's crazy follow the maze to the cheese design that makes me crazy.
- 99.9% of the items had NO PRICE TAG or indication of cost.
- Actually getting your vehicle backed into the loading zone is an act of God. I actually had a granny in a crapped out camry cut me off and back into my spot while I was trying to avoid the free range children that had spilled out of the store and into the loading zone area.
- After loosing my mind verbally on said old coont, I finally was able to get backed in, and I took up two spots on PURPOSE!
- Realizing that you and going have to help carry half the crap that was just purchased up a flight of stairs (fuck).
All this and I am not even PMSing! Who knew that Ikea had the ability to absolutely ruin your day! I know it is not the store's fault (although I still say their furniture is sub-par and crappy and if you order in online you are screwed if you want to return it). It just leads the the age old question.....why do stupid people breed.
I am taking my toys and going home now.