Thursday, October 11, 2007

Hi, my name is Michelle and I am a Sheep

O.K., this is me, I am a thirty something career girl who is childless by choice. I have finally reached a point in my life where I can actually breathe and it's nice, I will not however, feel bad, guilty or whatever for my choices, no matter how many times people ask me so here goes nothing. Consider this my open letter to all those people who feel the need to ask me personal and ridiculous questions. 1. No, I do not have kids, I did not plan on having kids, I do not want kids. End of Discussion. 2. "You sure spend allot on clothes, shoes, purses, etc...." Thanks for noticing, I also give allot of money to charity so bite me. 3. "Why are you buying such an expensive car, that seems a little showy". Well, first of all, I have a 60 mile commute and when you spend that kind of time in a car, you want it to be something you actually like sitting in. Second, I have been saving for this car for 6 years and it is something I plan to drive for many years to come. Third, Considering it is $10K less that your stoopid Tahoe/Suburban/Gas Guzzler/Midget Mover and it is actually a fuel efficient car with low emissions, bite me. Fourth, yes, my husband is nice looking and so help me FSM, if you tell me that one more time in a condescending I can't believe she snagged him tone, I will bludgeon you to death with my very expensive handbag and kick you with my fancy shoe, all while applying new lipgloss.

3 comments:

Elisabet said...

Too cool! Now I get to start a folder of IG blogs! This place really is better than Myspace. Much more mature :)

KlevaBich said...

Yes, your husband is nice looking, and you're a total babe, so I believe HE is the one who snagged YOU.

And if anyone has a problem with that, I'll come help bludgeon them with my cheap handbag and kick them with my garden clogs.

KathySRW said...

You tell em!